- Front Loading
- Front and rear flue option
- Interior Light
- Unique Air Flow System delivers an even temperature throughout the cabinet.
- Rotisserie: This Southern Pride feature provides self-basting of the product to enhance its flavor and texture. In conjunction with the convection system, the rotisserie eliminates your need to turn the product while it cooks. The food racks are specially designed for quick removal and easy cleaning. Foot Controlled Rotisserie Switch included. Installation in tight kitchens.
- 304 Stainless Steel, Double Wall Insulated Construction.
- Fully Automatic: Southern Pride wood burning barbecue pits eliminate all the guesswork in barbecuing. There's no need for constant attention, no need to even turn the meat while it's cooking. Southern Pride is fully automatic.
- Thermostatic Control: Precise thermostatic control maintains a constant pit temperature and provides for day-to-day product consistency. This eliminates the need for training skilled employees to barbecue, saving countless dollars in a restaurant's two most expensive factors: food cost and labour.
- C.E. Approved
Temp (F): 140-325
Food Racks: 12-12"x42"
Electrical: 120V AC 60htz, 1 Phase, 15amp, NEMA 5-15Plug
Gas: Natural or LP, 1/2" NPT Line Min
Air Circulation: 1 low velocity convection fans
Firebox Capacity: 1-3 Logs, 4-6" diam, 12-14" long
SPK-500 added to moodboard
- VSP Vent Hood System: custom vent hood that bolts directly to the smoker and gets ducted out of the building
- Smoke Extractor: Smoke evacuation system which activates automatically when the meat doors are opened, used in conjunction with an exhaust fan, (not supplied by Southern Pride) to evacuate the oven of smoke prior to opening the meat doors. Reduces heat and smoke emitting into the face of the operator and into the room.
- Programmable Digital Roast and Hold Control: allows you to set the time and temperature as well as a hold temperature so when the oven completes it's cook it goes directly into a hold cycle so you don't have to be present when the cook is complete.
- 12" x 42" Nickel Chrome Plated Ham Rack
- Through the Wall Insulation Kit: Used to put between the oven and the wall when installing the oven directly through a wall.
- Stainless Steel Trim Kit: Used to trim over the insulation and to fill the gap of a through the wall installation.
- European Voltage Conversion (220 volt, 50 cycle, 1 phase)
- Trailer Mount Legs: Shorter legs with a mounting flange built on them to allow the oven to be bolted to the floor of a trailer
- Working Height Locking Casters: Heavy duty locking casters that allow the oven to be moved
- Delivery Casters: Metal casters on short legs that are used to ship the oven so they can be loaded and unloaded easier.
- Pork Butts (8-10 lb): 50 total
- St. Louis Ribs (2.75 lb): 75 total
- Baby Back Ribs (1.75 lb): 120 total
- Whole Chickens (3-4 lb): 120 total
- Beef Brisket (11-13 lb): 40 total
- Spare Ribs (4-5 lb): 45 total
- Turkeys/Hams (12-14 lb): 40 total
- These are approximate cooking capacities. Capacities will vary based on product specifications and loading method.